Thursday, January 19, 2017

Sickness and rain in California

So since New Year's, Andrew got sick, which stinks because he was only here until the 3rd, and Conner may or may not have gotten sick Again. It was really weird. He threw up once in the middle of the night and then was fine after that, so I'm not sure what happened.  Andrew's family said a few of them got sick Again, so not sure what happened to Conner.

Then my parents, some of my siblings, and some of their kids got sick. I think we brought the sickness with us. I felt really bad :( but we all were able to recover from it.

Dylan got into my makeup! Good thing it was in CA though, it's Sooo hard to find the makeup I like here, in the Bahamas, and it's Way more expensive too!!

But it is Really hard to get mad at that face, lol...


We had a much needed doughnut day!!! 


And hanging out with family and friends is the Best part of coming home!! :) 

Ashley and her girls came down to visit!! It was So much fun catching up, hanging out, and seeing them!! 

Dylan and Fin got along Real well! Hahaha (we didn't even coach them on this) too Cute!






I wish I had gotten more pictures of all the cousins!! I Really need to be better at getting my camera out!! 




And then walking to my parents house from Katie's house, I was able to capture this... 
Melt my heart <3 nbsp="" p="">




Conner had some of the Best Smiles the whole time we were in the states! It was Soo worth every dime that we spent to get here. To hear my kids laugh and play, and be with friends, cousins, family, it was Seriously the BEST!!! 

No comments: