Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's with the Pitt's 2016-2017

We flew down from Idaho yesterday morning and a couple hours later took Dylan in to my mom's urgent care that she works at. Conner, Tyson and I have all been sick and Dylan last night was making me nervous with his fever and being really lethargic. We got it down, but he still wasn't feeling much better today, so we took him in. He is definitely sick, poor baby. We got him some medication and my mom said she hasn't been feeling super great, so she offered to stay home with him for New Year's while we went over to Katie's with the rest of the kids.

The only thing I captured from New Year's night was this video...





We were all dying!! This is a pretty funny game, and we got some Real good laughs!! I wish I had gotten more videos and pictures with everyone with the guards in our mouths!

All in all we had a pretty fun night, enjoying it with family and friends! 2017 I'm curious what you have in store for us, but I'm excited to see what happens :) Happy New Year's Everyone!!

No comments: