Saturday, May 23, 2015

Not Goodbye

The hardest part about moving is leaving all our family & friends.

Everyone was Soo sweet to come and help us out in any way they could.  Andrew and I could Not have done this alone.  A Big Thank you doesn't do justice, and I wish there was more I could do or say to express our appreciation to everyone :)

I wish I had pictures with every single one of our friends and family before we left, but moving in itself is always crazy and hectic!!  We will miss All of you!! :) 

I'm not a very good picture taker and probably never will be, but a lot of these pictures mean the world to me.  We already can't wait to come back and visit everyone!! :)

I had a fun reunion with some of my best friends since middle school!  
I got to visit my sister, Alissa, and her Beautiful family.  Alissa and Clint were Soo sweet to show me around Mississippi, where they live.  


We Love you Alissa!! 
We threw Kt a Baby shower for her sweet little girl that's coming!!  
She had such Wonderful support from family & friends


I can't wait for little Lucy to come!!

We also went to Idaho to see Andrew's family and hung out with them before we left, and celebrated Andrew's birthday!! :) 



Caden, Conner, Lucas and Tyson
 Enjoying a Fun Girl's Night Out!!  

Conner's Pre K teacher, Mrs. Brock

 One of his Best friends, Hudson
 Some of the kids in his class 


Conner will miss playing Tball with his cousin Owen!!





Conner will miss all his friends, but we will make sure they keep in touch

Conner and Marley have always had a sweet and special relationship. I hope they stay friends Forever!




And the joys of moving...  :)

 Deborah and the kids came to hang out and eat Pizza!!  Such a nice break from packing.  We have loved living So close to them and will miss them!! 
Spending time with family and some friends
 So hard to leave my friends. Love you Courtney! Can't wait for you to come visit us in the Bahamas!! ;)
 Dylan loved getting a bath in this sink!  Hahaha 
And we noticed he has 2 bottom teeth!!



And there it is: Home for the next 2 years...


When all is said and done, it is always hard to move away and make Big changes in life, but we are excited for this next new adventure waiting for us!! It'll be fun to explore, try new things, have more time as a family, create memories, make more friends, and experience a new country and lifestyle!!  We Love you all and can't wait for you to come and visit us!!  ;)

We will be seeing you all again Real soon!!!  :)

1 comment:

Lorelle said...

Discover Healing Crystals For You To Use! Learn their meaning, powers, uses & healing properties for self healing & to develop psychic gifts. thegreencrystal