Monday, March 22, 2010

Hawaii...

Okay, so I just posted about 5 different posts. They are spread out between pages, so feel free to go back some if you'd like.

So we decided. We are going to Hawaii in May!!! Andrew found a Stellar deal online. I have been Super nervous about it and questioning it with a new baby. But we have been doing TONS of research. I called and talked to the Pediatrician's nurse and then when we went in to see the Pediatrician I talked to him about it as well. They both said it was Totally fine to take Conner with us. My biggest fear is the 5-6 hour plane ride, but they both said he should be just fine. Now I'm getting REALLY excited to go. I've never been to Hawaii and I've always wanted to go. Andrew has a cousin out there that we are going to probably stay with for a couple of days. They were So nice to offer us into their home and stay with them. I've never met them so I am really excited about that as well. I keep looking at all the pictures of Hawaii that I see and I can't wait. I also Love hearing about it from other people who have been there. I obviously haven't heard anything bad about Hawaii... how could anyone?! Just look at these pictures...

7 comments:

Ashley said...

You're going to have so much fun!

Carolyn said...

That will be so fun! Good for you guys.

Rach said...

Oh man those pictures look so enticing!

Kayla said...

Conner Is SOO big and adorable! I need to come see him! How fun your trip will be! Lets get together soon! Love your blog!
Love ya, Mean it! Chow! :)

Unknown said...

oh i'm so jealous! how fun!! is his cousin on Oahu, or another island? the best snorkeling is at Hanauma Bay on Oahu!

Martha said...

I'm so jealous!!! And you guys will have so much fun with Kelsey and Kia. Take lots of pics and enjoy little Conner...wish we could have seen you this weekend, but hopefully soon.

Travis Wilson said...

Don't worry about the flight! We made it half-way around the world when Leoni was just 4 months old. She actually slept most of the 24 hours. Just make sure you arrive at the airport a little early so they can give you the best seats (maybe a bulkhead seat for a bassinet).