Sunday, March 21, 2010

Conner's Photo Shoot

So we did our own little photo shoot with Conner. It was interesting. lol We gave Conner a bath and then decided to do some naked shots... in which it didn't last very long considering he peed all over the blankets. lol So we then put a diaper on, which we probably should have done in the first place, because you can't really tell in some of the pictures. As you can see, he really didn't like being positioned for the pictures. We tried to take them when he fell asleep in my arms later, but he woke up right away when we tried to position him again. Anyway, enjoy!! :0)

The set up... This blanket was knitted by Andrew's mom. I Love it! So I Really wanted to use it for this. Thanks again Grandma Yogi!! :0)

And it begins...
Of course we have to get some shots like this... with the football and BYU. My sister, Katie, actually made the BYU burp cloth. She did a Wonderful job!! I'm surrounded by artistic women on both sides of our families!! I Love it!! :0)
Andrew Really wanted a Real football.
Conner kept pushing himself with his legs against the basket like he was trying to get out. He was over the whole photo shoot and I guess. lol
Andrew played around with some of the pictures and came up with these. We really like it in Sepia.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Conner is too darling!! He must be so big now. Hope you all are doing well!