Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's been awhile...

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've posted. So sorry. I've actually been sick. This weekend I came down with a bad cold, so I haven't felt up to do anything. I'm going to separate some of the posts though. So feel free to scroll down a little ways to view them all. :0)

Conner takes baths in the tub now.

We got this onesie when we found out we were having a boy.
One of Conner's many smiles!
I just LOVE these moments!
Conner and Corbin hanging out. Best buds! They are only about 16 hours apart. They've even got a handshake going on.
They were also cheering for BYU's game!! Go Cougars!!
Happy Birthday to Lissa-Loo!! 21!! Woo-Hoo!!
He's smiles now All the time! I Love it!! He actually Laughed today in his sleep for the first time. Hopefully he will do more of that and when he's awake! lol
I just Love it when they yawn! I think it's Sooo adorable!
Conner has many many faces that he makes. People are always commenting on the different facial expressions that he makes. These are just a few of them.
He wasn't so sure what to think about the Bjorn.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!
Conner wore the only green that he can fit into at the moment... and that was clean. lol

5 comments:

the Orgill fam said...

so stinken cute.
i hope you feel better
we miss ya guys

Carolyn said...

Kelli, he is so cute! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

So cute! He's such a Pitt!

Heidi said...

Its just so fun to see all the daily changes huh! I love it. He is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

hes so big!!!!! <3 i wanna meet hiM!!!! hahaha