Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Dylan's Mickey Birthday

Happy Birthday Dylan!! 

Right now you LOVE Mickey Mouse, so we gave you a Mickey themed birthday!!  
9.13.16 


Our friends on the island and I cut out all these circles & Mickeys and I sewed them in a straight line for a backdrop. 



Then I attempted to make Mickey Mouse cookies. I made one, but realized it was going to take too long to make a bunch of these without a cookie cutter, so the only one went to you, which you were excited about! :)


I also made a Mickey cake, which ended up ALL over you!! And even dyed your hair just a shade darker after washing it all out.  Hahaha My friends and I were just talking and admiring your toe-head of hair.















All your friends came to wish you a Happy Birthday! 

JR smashed the cake in your face :) Don't worry he was gentle and he asked me permission first, which you thought was funny and delicious. 




You gave Abi a cake kiss on her cheek, which we thought was the Cutest thing!! 



AJ let you put cake in his hair which you and him both thought was pretty funny. Amyaha loved watching it all :) 


Prez brought over his and Aj's bday card, which had a 2 doallr bill in it! 

Chris decorated these cookies and stitched your name on the felt Mickey I made so I could sew it on to the back of your Mickey blanket I made for you :) 





Cassy, Beth & Cristen helped me cut out all the decorations, that would have taken me Forever without their help!! And the rest of the gang brought cards, gifts and candy!!!

Everyone Loves you Sooo much!!! 

Oh and I made you a Mickey matching game (which we can't find one of the matches) & a Mickey blanket, which you Loved!! Yay!! 




Dylan you most likely won't remember much about living here in the Bahamas, but I wanted you to know how much everyone here Loves you and wanted to be with you to celebrate your birthday!! 

Some of the things you might want to know when you're older: 

~ You LOVE Mickey!! 
It's really the only show you'll watch. You will stop dead in your tracks, to sit and watch it. It constantly distracts you from anything else you are doing.  You Love to dance to the music and sing the song that you are now starting to pick up on, ("Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...") which is the Cutest thing!! And when we say "Roll call!!" You will start naming the characters in the exact order they do on the beginning of the show, and I Love it!!! 

~ You Love to run around and be tickeled!
We run around the kitchen island with Tyson while mom tries to get you and tickle you. It's your favorite game! When Conner is not at school, he joins in on the fun! ;) 

~You JUST started putting yourself to bed!!
 I never thought that would happen. It just started one night when dad asked you if you wanted to go to bed. You hurried up the stairs and climbed into your pack n play and went to sleep. And you've been doing that ever since... so far, ;) which has been about 2 weeks now. Haha

~You are Happy!! 
You make everyone around feel loved, with hugs and kisses and snuggles! You blow kisses and say Hi and Bye to everyone as they come and go. 

~ You Love to play with your brothers. 
You will wrestle with them, dance with them, sit with them and give them Big hugs when you see them! They are your Best Friends :) 

~ You Love your Dad!!
You are the first to run and give dad a Hug and say Hi to him as he walks in through the door, or to let us know he is home so someone can unlock the door, to let him in. You Love to go paddle boarding with your dad as he takes you around the Sea and shows you fish and water all around. 

~You Love your Mom!! 
You Love to snuggle with mom!! If anyone else is around you would usually rather be with your mom! I Love it!! :) I get Big hugs and full run to me, from you, whenever I am not home and get back!! I get the Biggest Smiles! 

Daddy, Conner, Tyson and Mommy LOVE you Sooo much!! You make us happy and make us laugh all the time!! You are growing up Way too fast, but I am trying to take in as much as I can before you get too big!!  We are Soo excited to see & watch you this next year! It's such a fun age as you learn and talk more and discover new things!! 

We Love you Dylan!! Happy 2nd Birthday little Dude!! 


No comments: