Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My new nephew, Ollie 💙

My sister, Katie, had a BOY!!! Ollie Warren Bennett!! He is Absolutely Adorable!!! 💙


I can't get enough of this precious little guy!! 😍  I seriously held him Every chance I got!!!

It makes me a little sad that I have to leave and he is going to grow up Soo much by the time I come back, but I'm Soo grateful to Andrew for letting me go last minute to CA.

Of course we had to run over to Target while I was in town!! 😊 And take a quick selfie of us out of the house!! 😄

 Cute little Lucy saying "Cheese!! " and taking selfies!

And then had a little show From Katie's kids!! Which was Very entertaining!!  😂
We ended the day with a little dinner birthday celebration for Cute little 4 year old Olivia!! ♥️  I wish I had taken pictures, she was Soo cute and excited opening up all her gifts and being sung Happy Birthday to. 
I wish my kids were there to play with all their cousins. Sweet little Owen kept asking me if Conner was here and when was he coming home. 😢 I told him soon. 
I swear each time I come back, the kids all look Soo much older than they should!

It's when I have to leave that I wish Soo much I lived by family!! They mean the world to me. Living Soo far away, that has got to be the hardest thing for me, but I am grateful for the opportunity I have to live in the Bahamas and it's been such a Wonderful experience.  Even still, I'm already looking forward to coming back and seeing family again!! ♥️ 

No comments: